Wasseem M. Attar, DMD
Diplomate, American Board of Implant Dentistry
- Upon graduating in 1995 from the prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Attar received Honors in all disciplines of Restorative Dentistry.
- Dr. Attar held a Clinical Associate position at Tufts and, being an avid learner, he continued his education at the prestigious Pankey Institute, training in advanced comprehensive care as well as TMJ treatment and the philosophy and excellence of Dentistry .
- In 1998, Dr Attar achieved his certification in Orthodontics through the Invisalign® Institute (Adult Orthodontics.) www.Invisalign.com
- Dr. Attar practiced in Boston and Lexington until he started his private practice in Bedford, MA in 1999.
- In 2007-2008 Dr. Attar completed his post-graduate advanced training in Implant Dentistry at Tufts University.
- In 2008 Dr. Attar co-developed OsseoLink® Dental Implants which are manufactured in the US and have been FDA & CE approved in both the US and the European Union. The innovative design and features of OsseoLink® Dental Implants have reduced the cost and simplified the procedure of dental implants for patients.
- Dr. Attar is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology and Implant Dentistry and has been since 2011 (Highest honors in Implant Education.) www.ABOI.org
- Dr Attar lectures internationally in Holland, Dubai, Switzerland, and Turkey on the subjects of implants and bone grafting.
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists www.ICOI.org
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry AAID.org
- A member of the Massachusettes Dental Society and the American Dental Association
- He is an active Rotarian in the Concord Chapter, as well as a Member of the Harvard Club.
- Active in the world of crew and an avid swimmer
Dr. Attar is involved in the teaching and training of other dentists.